Migrate from TestFlight¶
We’ve made migration from TestFlight to Beta easier with a tester CSV import feature that’s directly compatible with TestFlight’s tester export feature.
Here’s how to migrate testers from TestFlight to Crashlytics in a few simple steps:
- Log into TestFlight and choose People at the top.
- Select the users you want to export from your Teammate list, then click Actions > Export Contact Info. This will download a .csv to your desktop.
- From the Beta dashboard, select Manage Groups.
- Create a new group or use an existing group, and select Add Testers. At the bottom of the drop down, select “Add testers from CSV”.
- Selecting the .csv file saved from TestFlight will automatically add those users to your group.
- Now you can conveniently add all these testers to your beta distributions when ready.
- Alternately, you can easily add testers via the exported TestFlight CSV directly from the Fabric mac app.